Our vision is to witness men and women come through our doors broken both financially and emotionally, but spiritually saved, who now are placed back into our communities, restored, and equipped, living spirit filled, productive lives.
- Intakes must have a clean drug screen to enter the program.
- Residents are required to pass all random drug screens.
- Residents are responsible for weekly rent.
- Residents must adhere to all rules and regulations of the program.
- Residents are responsible for completing program’s weekly curriculum.
- Regular attendance to Love’s Crossing Church of God is required by all residents.
More information will be given at the time of intake process.
Founded in 2018 Pastor Phillip Jones, Eagle’s Wings Ministries – Alabama is a faith based transitional home ministry for both men and women, located in Trafford, Alabama.
Driven with a passion to help people that are overcoming addiction or are simply struggling on a day to day basis with life. Pastor Jones and the staff of Eagle’s Wings are eager to assist those that come to the ministry’s program.
What to Expect
From the moment someone walks through our doors they will feel the warm embrace of our staff and the feeling of being home. At this time, their journey begins to transition back out into the community with all of the tools necessary for them to be successful in life. During this transitional time, we will assist in finding full time employment, housing, and serve as advocate with any legal issues that a resident may have with a strong faith based initiative.
Founder and Director
Pastor Phillip Jones
108 Buckworth Circle
Trafford, Alabama 35172
Mon – Fri | 9am – 5pm
Sat – Sun | CLOSED